Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My new long range setup.... lol!

[Broken External Image]
I beat you to it.

Well this is it in "Sniper Mode". 6-18x40 Leupold and Magpul PRS.
awww.leethacker.com_images_gttk04yvjq1laos5ra.gif

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed both of you guys were running 20 round PMAGs instead of 30 rounders. What's your reason? I carry a 20 rounder in mine, becdause it lightens the rifle up just a tad, and it doesn't hang on to a seatbelt or a clipboard as easily as a 30 rounder does.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it! What optic is that?

Indeed, Trophy MP red/green dot. Cheap-o red-dot @ $140 (compared to the Aimpoints/Eotechs). Seems well made. I boresighted it, should get to shoot it this weekend.

Funny thing is..that picture's not a week old and it's already out of date. Added a polymer quad rail forearm, modstock, and panther tactical bolt catch. Here she is now:

[Broken External Image]

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny thing is..that picture's not a week old and it's already out of date. Added a polymer quad rail forearm, modstock, and panther tactical bolt catch.

Oh yeah...the accessories come fast and furious right after you get the gun. I'm no doctor, but I believe you've contracted Black Rifle Disease!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah...the accessories come fast and furious right after you get the gun. I'm no doctor, but I believe you've contracted Black Rifle Disease!

Definitely....just need to let my bank account recover. But that can wait until I buy a low profile gas block, BUIS, and a couple of P-Mags.

You know I wouldn't even have all these crazy ideas if it weren't for this thread...