Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is the lower rollmarked just plain "M16"? If so, then the rest of the gun appears to have been upgraded to A1 specs at some point in it's life. A plain M16 would have no forward assist, a 3-Prong flash hider and a non-trapdoor buttstock with a pinned rear swivel. Yours appears to have an A1 style upper with forward assist, an A1 birdcage flash hider, and an A1 trapdoor buttstock with fixed rear swivel. Not trying to be nit-picky or a know-it-all, just curious.

Last edited:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the lower rollmarked just plain "M16"? If so, then the rest of the gun appears to have been upgraded to A1 specs at some point in it's life. A plain M16 would have no forward assist, a 3-Prong flash hider and a non-trapdoor buttstock with a pinned rear swivel. Yours appears to have an A1 style upper with forward assist, an A1 birdcage flash hider, and an A1 trapdoor buttstock with fixed rear swivel. Not trying to be nit-picky or a know-it-all, just curious.

Yeah it's got an A1 upper on it put its a plain M16 lower. I was saying it wasn't a retro build not that the upper wasn't an A1. When I read it it sounded stupid so I edited.
I didn't notice the stock swap though.good eye.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
photo.jpgMy Newest. Thanks to the Guys at Fatboy Tactical!!!