Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcwizzard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sons (11 & 13)love looking at this thread, I think they use it to plan "The next build" :thumb: So they wanted to show off the AR they have put together. They are saving for a shorter scope and an Aimpoint(or knockoff)
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
And now they want mine here also,(gotta love'em) just a parts gun, but shoots great.(with its friends). :thumb:
[Broken External Image]

Kimber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kiss carbine.

Attachments

• DSC_2939 copy.jpg
    DSC_2939 copy.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 166

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dobbsr88 - what's with the riser on your AR? Does that make your optic too high for a good cheek weld/sight picture when shouldered?

dobbsr88

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
dobbsr88 - what's with the riser on your AR? Does that make your optic too high for a good cheek weld/sight picture when shouldered?
I can still see the reticle just fine when shouldered,I bought the riser so the optic could clear the front site.But i have read that a riser really isnt needed that you wouldnt even notice the front sight in your view.Haven't tried it yet. Any opnions?

CudaJimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can still see the reticle just fine when shouldered,I bought the riser so the optic could clear the front site.But i have read that a riser really isnt needed that you wouldnt even notice the front sight in your view.Haven't tried it yet. Any opnions?

Not sure on your particular optics, but I've used red dots and variable scopes on ar's before and you do NOT see the front sight.