Let's see the Jeeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsushawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ouch.
I'll get you some good pics.
But to answer your question, no. Can't afford it. Seems like everytime everthings running smothly it breaks.

hehe, glad people here can take a little ribbing. that's my wife's 4 door on page 2 that has never seen anything but asphalt. mine on the other hand gets the snot beat out of it on a regular basis. i do like the all "blacked-out" look though.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know any local spots. We used to wheel out at Draper forever ago.
Superlifts offroad park is where we usally go but it would be nice if there was somewhere a little closer.
I'm currently building my soft8 and tsl collection for the rocks. I'm broke so it's one piece at a time for me.

lsushawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clayton, Disney are two that some to mind quickly. I'm a transplant from Baton Rouge, only been in Tulsa for about 6 months. We went to Disney a couple weekends ago and had a great time. Gilmer, Tx is also a pretty good place to wheel. Hot Springs is my favorite place that i've been to so far, but i haven't been to Clayton yet.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clayton, Disney are two that some to mind quickly. I'm a transplant from Baton Rouge, only been in Tulsa for about 6 months. We went to Disney a couple weekends ago and had a great time. Gilmer, Tx is also a pretty good place to wheel. Hot Springs is my favorite place that i've been to so far, but i haven't been to Clayton yet.

lsushawn - You ever go to the trails by Chandler Park? It's a mix of everything and pretty cool seeing how it's so close.

lsushawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lsushawn - You ever go to the trails by Chandler Park? It's a mix of everything and pretty cool seeing how it's so close.

i have only been out there once and i broke a brake line as soon as i got unloaded off the trailer. :scream: i'm on the tulsa offroaders forum under the same username. i'm just not a big fan on wheelin on land that's not "legal" to ride on even though many a people ride out there.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have only been out there once and i broke a brake line as soon as i got unloaded off the trailer. :scream: i'm on the tulsa offroaders forum under the same username. i'm just not a big fan on wheelin on land that's not "legal" to ride on even though many a people ride out there.

I wasn't aware it was illegal?

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I saw 4 vehicles coming out from there just about 10 days ago. I believe its illegal also but never new anyone to get into trouble. But you could become the first! If you go in from the Avery Drive area look out for deep water if its been raining any.

Below Keystone Dam is a small Off road usage area. South side only!

Latest posts

Top Bottom