Let's talk about the Cosco Hotdog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree, Braum's Fresh Markets have the basics if you need a few things to survive between real grocery store runs. A couple onions, tomatoes, or potatoes, bag of chips, or a little pack of meat. Butter is real and not over priced. Their milk and dairy products last longer in my frig than any other brand.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree, Braum's Fresh Markets have the basics if you need a few things to survive between real grocery store runs. A couple onions, tomatoes, or potatoes, bag of chips, or a little pack of meat. Butter is real and not over priced. Their milk and dairy products last longer in my frig than any other brand.

I like their orange juice better than the others as well, even considering the big name brands.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Braum's mini market products aren't too bad but their burgers and breakfast aren't very good anymore.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid living on MD's eastern shore, my dad would sometimes come home from work and tall me to "get in the truck, we're going to an Orioles game." The highlight for me was on the way home we'd stop at a hotdog place that I won't name because I'm still new here and don't want to be banned, but it includes what some would see as a derogatory term for a Polish person. Those dogs were a highlight of my childhood.
Polack Johnnys lol

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
tapatalk_-1160960922.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dairy products don’t last long in ours. The milk tastes better so it gets used faster :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom