Life Straw on Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The life straw works great.....it is hard to pull water through but it filters it great and tastes like spring water.....if you don't like to lay on the ground to use it you can carry a wide mouth plastic bottle....fill the bottle and use the life straw while sitting or standing.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The life straw works great.....it is hard to pull water through but it filters it great and tastes like spring water.....if you don't like to lay on the ground to use it you can carry a wide mouth plastic bottle....fill the bottle and use the life straw while sitting or standing.

This. It helps to close your throat in between sips to keep the water level from dropping inside the straw. You might also want to strain the water through a bandana first before using the straw, to remove gross impurities.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess one of these days I am going to have to get one. Right now my only way to ensure clean water is strain it, boil it, then use the wife's Brita pitcher. Not sure how well that will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom