Lindsey Graham: Democrats, GOP Can ‘Come Together’ for Gun Confiscation Law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed that ever since Graham lost Obama as his main nemesis, he's all over the place on policy and politics. One day he'll sound like a staunch conservative and the next it's like Schumer has been whispering what to say in his ear. He's completely unpredictable at this point and a significant liability. :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Graham is a Rhino. The guy cannot be trusted. I actually believe the whole Kavanaugh deal was for show to make him look good. But sadly it ain’t just him. The whole lot of republicans sicken me. They are the most gutless cowards on earth. Why we continue to elect these scum bags I have no idea.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Graham is a Rhino. The guy cannot be trusted. I actually believe the whole Kavanaugh deal was for show to make him look good. But sadly it ain’t just him. The whole lot of republicans sicken me. They are the most gutless cowards on earth. Why we continue to elect these scum bags I have no idea.
I hear ya! We need a better group of scumbags to choose from.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Only because the Democrats are worse and the other parties are not ready for prime time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom