Lion Hunt, thank God for the PH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because fat old men are the only ones with the time and money to hunt over there. :anyone:
Actually, African hunts for plains game can be cheaper than a guided bull elk hunt in Montana.
The currency difference is pretty huge. I have two friends in their late 40's that have gone and another in his 50's.
Talked to our local GW last week, he had just got back from an African hunt.
Problem is, you can't bring home the meat. The cape/head can be brought back but has to be quarantined for a pretty long period of time.
We have an invite to go on a photo safari in the future. I was surprised at the price and what services that tour provided even with the airfare included.

Last edited:

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch some of the Mark Sullivan PH videos. He's pretty full of himself but the videos are pretty good.
Yeah his videos are action packed to say the least! They kicked him out of Dallas Safari Club because of his hunting tactics. He seems to know a lot about dangerous game hunting and has managed to survive for several years. Shoots a .600 Nitro on the DVDs I have.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah his videos are action packed to say the least! They kicked him out of Dallas Safari Club because of his hunting tactics. He seems to know a lot about dangerous game hunting and has managed to survive for several years. Shoots a .600 Nitro on the DVDs I have.
Yeah he like the charging hippo hunts

Latest posts

Top Bottom