Little Rocket man wants to talk. Trump wins again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seriously think Trump is as stupid as Clinton and Obama when it comes to negotiations?

WTF are you talking about? I'm trying to give the man some credit. I said if he pulls it off it will be a big PR win.

The Norks wanting to talk is not a victory in and of itself (unlike the title of the thread suggests). Trump isn't the first President presented with that opportunity...but I think the timing is right now, so if he accepts and we take the right position it could end up being the beginning of the end for the Norks.

Take the damn Make America Great Again hat off for a second, it's cutting off your circulation....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I'm trying to give the man some credit. I said if he pulls it off it will be a big PR win.

The Norks wanting to talk is not a victory in and of itself (unlike the title of the thread suggests). Trump isn't the first President presented with that opportunity...but I think the timing is right now, so if he accepts and we take the right position it could end up being the beginning of the end for the Norks.

Take the damn Make America Great Again hat off for a second, it's cutting off your circulation....

Sorry, I read your response as exactly the opposite. The media has been bombarding the airwaves with how great a PR moment this will be for lil rocket man, and will legitimize his regime, trying to walk back the comments made by Erin Burnett.

Latest posts

Top Bottom