North Korea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump is going to have to get off his ass and stop the "We're on it" and "It's gonna be big" BS.
He spends his time tweeting like a 12 year old girl, and not doing the job of the CAC.
I voted for the guy but it's time to get the brass in the oval and stop this nonsense.
If it's a bartered deal with China and Russia, so be it.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the only way it's going to happen unless rocket man tries something stupid and then Pyongyang will only be Identified with a geiger counter.

I agree.

The last thing we want is another Korean War situation where the Chinese get involved on the side of the North Koreans. It would be foolish to underestimate the Chinese, like we did the first time. I have no doubt we'd win such a confrontation in the end, but the costs would be astronomical.

It would be foolish to cross the 48th Parallel without the tacit approval or consent of the Chinese.

If the North Koreans strike first, all bets are off the table. China has said they won't support them in such a case.

I would like to think we'd use a low yield tactical nuclear warhead on Pyongyang in response to such an action.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have Iran threatening to send war ships to the Gulf of Mexico and the fat kid trying to start a global war.
The first Iranian ship that shows should be sunk with no negotiations or explanations.
If china won't get on board, let's make a deal with Israel to take out Iran and we take care of N. K. at the same time.
When the dust settles, it settles.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh.

Does ANYONE actually think if the dumbshit fires a rocket at the US there is ANY chance whatsoever it makes it across the ocean and onto American soil? Yes, that would give us complete and total authority to strike back and turn the place into a pane of glass... but do you really want to do that? I sure as hell don't. That country is filled with millions of people who are starving, undernourished, brainwashed, frightened all to hell of their government and completely hopeless. The last thing on earth I want to do is wipe them out. If there's a country in need of humanitarian assistance from the West, it's NK. For real.

I don't even want to see "tactical" nukes to limit collateral damage. There are still way way too many innocent people who would die, people who are already terrified and devoid of hope.

If anything, I'd want to see a strike team decapitate the government, not just the leader, but the upper brass, as well. Then help set up a stable government and get out.

The whole situation is just sad more than scary, to me. I don't think this little turd has a chance in hell of reaching us, but he could damn sure open a can of worms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom