Little Rocket man wants to talk. Trump wins again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pillsbury dough boy of North Korea wants to talk.
He wants to talk to the US about his nuke capabilities.
I can assure you that it won't end up with the US throwing money at them in exchange for signing a worthless piece of paper that will be violated before the ink is dry like Clinton and other Presidents did.

Seoul, South Korea (CNN)North Korea is willing to talk to the United States about giving up its nuclear weapons, South Korea said Tuesday, in a remarkable development that followed unprecedented meetings in Pyongyang.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un also has agreed to refrain from conducting nuclear and missile tests while engaging in dialogue with South Korea, Seoul's national security chief Chung Eui-yong said after returning from talks with Kim.
Chung said Pyongyang expressed willingness to talk to the United States "in an open-ended dialogue to discuss the issue of denuclearization and to normalize relations with North Korea."
North Korea clarified that it had no reason to retain nuclear weapons if "the military threat to North Korea is resolved" and the country's security can be guaranteed, Chung said.

It's a startling statement from a nation that only months ago declared it could wipe the United States off the face of the Earth and comes just hours after the five top South Korean government officials spoke with the young North Korean leader.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/asia/north-korea-summit-intl/index.html

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DH I agree with Perplexed on this one. When I read a similar article yesterday my first thought was “NK is starting the playbook of ways to delay, obfuscate, and appear to appease”. Their real goal is to buy time and cause/exploit US, South Korean, and US-South Korean fracturing on this issue.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s all smoke and mirrors. There is no way NK will give up their nuclear weapons while the current ruler and his coterie are in power.
Have to agree with you too. Simple tactic we have all used once. Little Johnny time to come in. OK Mommy Ill be in in a minute!!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure on this one. Ordinarily, I would have agreed with most of you, but I remember reading a story where the NK army was giving soldiers "leave" for them to go in search of food. I took the story as to them allowing the soldiers to look for food for themselves. We also saw a story of a defector that was in poor health with worms, likely caused by poor diet.

So, if little Kimmie can't feed his army, who is going to protect little Kimmie? Normalization of relations would lift sanctions and allow Kim to remain in office, but would allow aid to go to his people, and maybe even begin a bit of capitalism. You have to know that Kim is knowledgeable of what his country lacks in the way of economics.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure on this one. Ordinarily, I would have agreed with most of you, but I remember reading a story where the NK army was giving soldiers "leave" for them to go in search of food. I took the story as to them allowing the soldiers to look for food for themselves. We also saw a story of a defector that was in poor health with worms, likely caused by poor diet.

So, if little Kimmie can't feed his army, who is going to protect little Kimmie? Normalization of relations would lift sanctions and allow Kim to remain in office, but would allow aid to go to his people, and maybe even begin a bit of capitalism. You have to know that Kim is knowledgeable of what his country lacks in the way of economics.
I would agree that Kim Jong himself and some high level aids know. But the rest of the country is basically brainwashed and on "lock down" from the rest of the world. I have serious doubts that the vast majority in that country has any inkling of what they don't have.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This little idiot thinks he is a god. People do whatever he says. I am sure with his big head he thinks he is untouchable. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom