Little Sucker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, this was all I was able to accomplish today. A little (yes very little) buck. I had seen 2 earlier in the day but was unable to get a clear shot. So I figured I'd rather go home with this little one than none at all.

This is my first deer by the way.....so be kind

And I'll post the pictures with me later, this one is just a quick cell pic.

ai528.photobucket.com_albums_dd323_jwhitney1320_deer.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations..! You've done what 90%+ of the public will never do,...provide their own meat for the freezer. You just joined a historic club, welcome.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations..! You've done what 90%+ of the public will never do,...provide their own meat for the freezer. You just joined a historic club, welcome.

I know! I hunted a lot in my younger years, but it was all small game. Getting this deer brings a whole new level of adrenaline/rush to hunting. I plan on going again later in the season and trying for a bigger buck. I'm going to have to buy a freezer for the garage to start storing meat.

On a side note, I SUCK at butchering!! That is an extremely difficult task if you've never attempted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom