live from ft gibson lake!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nevermind, I found it..
30 days seems awful long lol!!
hope the seller gets my email :D

So you're hoping that the rules don't apply to you? Just a heads up, most established members won't sell to new members due to lack of feedback, and the possibility of being scammed, or robbed on a FTF.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from Flatrock and the Redbud area. There has been a lot of discussion of buying and selling on this forum by new members. Many pluses an minuses depending on the situation. Welcome to the mess.

lakefolk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're hoping that the rules don't apply to you? Just a heads up, most established members won't sell to new members due to lack of feedback, and the possibility of being scammed, or robbed on a FTF.

well that was rather harsh lol!!! it would be a local pick up at a public place. this place aint my first rodeo sir...

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well that was rather harsh lol!!! it would be a local pick up at a public place. this place aint my first rodeo sir...

Not trying to be harsh, trying to be honest. If you dig up and find the threads about selling to new members, you'll see a lot harsher. Like I said, most established members will ignore or not sell to new members.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the people get bent out of shape over people coming here just for the classifieds more so than new people using them. Welcome to the forum. A member sold to me when I was new and I had less than 10 posts. Depends on the seller. Good luck.

lakefolk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to be harsh, trying to be honest. If you dig up and find the threads about selling to new members, you'll see a lot harsher. Like I said, most established members will ignore or not sell to new members.

well your first sentence in your reply was what I was going by. perhaps you didn't notice the (lol!) after my comment.

and if "established" members don't want to acknowledge or sell to new members without at least some dialog well then I guess it's their loss.. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out a safe way to do business. I am genuine, I know it, and if someone don't want to deal with me it's no big deal to me. I will move on to the next one that will.

Thanks for your input..

Latest posts

Top Bottom