New from Washington State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings ant. Im retired navy, was stationed here, Whidbey Island etc.. feel free to bug me if you have questions about public land hunting, etc.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, thank you so much for your service! My late uncle worked at Tinker as a civilian engineer for the A-7 project in the 60's and 70's. I always wondered why a naval element at Tinker.

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, thank you so much for your service! My late uncle worked at Tinker as a civilian engineer for the A-7 project in the 60's and 70's. I always wondered why a naval element at Tinker.
rake- the answer is a politician made a promise to a senator from oklahoma- then when the relocated squadrons VQ3 and VQ4 ( from maryland/Hawaii)- they colocated them here..

AntTac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings ant. Im retired navy, was stationed here, Whidbey Island etc.. feel free to bug me if you have questions about public land hunting, etc.
I appreciate the offer and your prior service. Might take you up on it. Got my licenses squared away and all that so I’m ready to get out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom