Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I can tell you the OHP uniforms don't make anyone look good. Especially the females. That is some 1970s looking polyester those people are still wearing.

The guy they arrested last night on the warrant was craking me up. It was like Simon Says. Turn away, bend over, lean up hands behind your back, hands in the air, thumbs up, thumbs down. He had that dude spinning around.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a headlight bulb out and driving the highways of OKC trying to get my 10 seconds of fame! I am going shout out to my buddies on Oklahoma Shooters Dot Com!

No, no, no, ya got it all wrong! It's the tail light that needs to be out> That way they don't have ta put out the effort to turn around on ya. They are already behind ya.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are not going to get on TV for a missing tail light. You're going to have to run after you get pulled over. Getting tazed will help. :)
I could do 90 mph but all of the do gooders that want to enforce da speed limit themselves block the lane. The tail light is just to help draw attention.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best way no tag light. Than if you want to up your game get one of those annoying e-cigs and keep blowing vapor out so it looks like your burning down a field of bud.

Or no tag at all. That is even better.
Yep, just ask Tim McVeigh. Oh, I forgot, you can't. RIP Rest In Pieces you piece of ****!

Latest posts

Top Bottom