Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya! I gotta backhoe a water leak first thing in the morning and then bale a little hay until some company gets here from up around pawhuska. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should put the water leak fixing off until they get here to help?!
I’m thinking I’m going to inola after I make a phone call breakfast and coffee and maybe lunch lol

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not buying it. No way my daughter would let me go anywhere with my belly exposed. She would be like. "Dad gross cover your belly its sticking out. Eww ..." Then once I fixed my shirt she would tell me her ice cream order. If I hadn't returned with said icecream asap, she would have been texting and calling to check on my status. This guys story dosent meet the smell test.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you imagine if this had been the nuclear snake situation.:naughty:
I think you just created the premise for the joke. The rednecks were en route to Area 51 feeding this rattlesnake Uranium filled mice to let it slither along and set off their radiation detectors for a diversion. The two rednecks then sneak in and take the base. Then give it back because they found out they were related.
www.urbanfantasist.com_uploads_1_0_3_4_10341498_thomas_kuebler7dd1a58258ed042ccfb46706b6ad23cc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom