Living Will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Living Will Form

I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a cold beer

______a Margarita

______a Scotch and Soda

______a Martini

______a Vodka and Tonic

______a Bloody Mary

______a steak

______lobster or crab legs

______the remote control

______a bowl of ice cream

______the sports page

______chocolate

______sex

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached,

I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug,

reel in the tubes and call it a day.

With God as my Witness,

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Living Will Form

I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a cold beer

______a Margarita

______a Scotch and Soda

______a Martini

______a Vodka and Tonic

______a Bloody Mary

______a steak

______lobster or crab legs

______the remote control

______a bowl of ice cream

______the sports page

______chocolate

______sex

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached,

I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug,

reel in the tubes and call it a day.

With God as my Witness,

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am adding a special codicil.

WHEREAS in the Last Will and Testament, I @mtnboomr, made various instructions and bequests still remain in full force and effect and

WHEREAS I now desire to add some further provisions and instructions to my Last Will and Testament.

My Last Will and Testament is to be amended to add or revoke the following provisions:

I do hereby give all of my firearms, ammunitions, ammunition reloading equipment, supplies et al. and all other sundry supplies such as firearm tools, holsters, scabbards, carrying cases, scopes, sights, electronic or otherwise, shooting aids, stocks, grips, safes, and their respective correct combinations et al. to @Snattlerake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom