This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-eye

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in utter awwh. im from the Tundra were guns are a given n the people are raised with firearms as an extention of our hand fur the most part.
Im in awwh at how stupid some ppl actually are. ADULT people.
me n my friend were at an estate sale in Tulsa, Ok taday. n i see this crossman BB rifle. i pick it up n open the pump arm ta check the compression in it. it had BB's in the clip cup. that was it n i put it back down. my friend comes n the room n sees it. picks it up n checking it out. my backs turned n i hear this poof n the cup drop to the floor. i turned n theres BB's all over the floor. i start pickin em up n he says. this damn thing was loaded. apparently it fired. i was in shock. so i took it out to the cashier n said. yeah no, leavin a loaded gun with kids in the room aint right. n the gun was loaded n went off on my friend. he had the stupidest look on his face n says. so they aint gunna hurt yea. my brother got shot by a BB n it just barely went under the skin. My friend said. oh really huh. if u was to get shot in the face right now, it's no biggy wouldnt hurt. it could hurt his pocket book if i have the bb dug out of my foot at the hospital.
havin said that, n knowing no question is a stupid question if u dont no the answer...
IS IT LEGAL TO LEAVE A LOADED BB GUN/RIFLE LAYING ABOUT A PUBLIC BUILDING ON A TABLE FOR ALL TO HANDLE AT FREE WILL? what about the children that were in the room touching things that are also for sale? whats the law here read? im going back to that estate sale tomorrow to get something n i'd like to explain the law to the guy n inform him he will pay the bill for the removal of said BB that dont hurt nuttin. he's lucky it didnt shoot somebodies eye out.
J-eye
out

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I'm behind the wheel of my vehicle, dumbass is the most common word.. I don't know the legality of a BB gun but it was in fact stupid to have bb's in the gun or even around the gun.. I venture to say he's lucky it didn't shoot J- eye's out..

Latest posts

Top Bottom