Local AR15 parts house (OKC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reliableengineer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Ive decided to build an AR 15 from scratch. Do we have a list of all the local (OKC) places that stock parts? I have a stripped upper and lower, and a barrel. Still need all the small parts.

Thanks in advance

-J

reliableengineer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some things from people on here and I cant leave feedback... get this error message...

reliableengineer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

opshadow47

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My account is obviously able to post and has not been disabled... and I'm just trying to reply, not edit or access features...

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes there is a post min. and review requirement before you are able to post in the classifieds section. It is designed to keep the site-to-site salesmen away and promote an active community!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MAS gunworks, martin and mat are good guys. Marks firearms as well. Theres also vital_arms here on the board bought a LPK w\2stage trigger from him and getting an upper from him this weekend. Having done business with all 3 I can highly recommend them all, I wish they were in Tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom