Local walmart, new limit on ammo..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 box, per customer, per day.

Was 3 box limit per day.

Really dont have a problem with it, given todays buying frenzy climate. The ammo shelf is actually starting to fill up a little...still no .22

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the sign.

Read it, and look for what is wrong...LOL maybe they should limit use of the computer...

[Broken External Image]

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems reasonable to at least slow down some of the vultures who are there just to buy and resell, and maybe WM will even still have something on the shelves past 7:00am. I'm sure a few will still make multiple trips as they sometimes do now to get past the three box limit, but even if it turns out to be one box per customer per clerk or shift it should help.

BTW - as to the article posted in that link, part of the reason WalMart has people leaving the store empty handed is because of how much (and what) they've reduced stock on. For instance, I can't find "plain" (7 grain) Kashi cereal at WalMart - they have all the designer fruits nuts and berries stuff, but none of the original simple kind. More recently they've been unable to keep plain old unflavored coarse grained Metamucil on the shelf. They have rows and rows of all sorts of orange flavors, smooths, and generics but only one (empty) row for the original stuff. You'd think that their super smart inventory system referred to in the article would learn that whatever empties out first is what they should keep more of on hand ... but apparently not. These and similar problems are why I find myself shopping at WalMart less and less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom