Locust Grove-Douglass Fiasco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess LG could not have possibly scored in the minute they would have had left? After the 5 yard, then a couple of 15 yarders for unsportsmanlike, kicking into the wind, LG would have had the ball on Douglass half of the field with over a minute left. Who's to say they wouldn't have scored a TD and won?

Exactly. Did anyone see the UCF vs East Carolina game last night? UCF took over down by 4 with 10 seconds left on their own 35. They scored a touchdown in 2 plays to win the game.

Douglas did not win the game.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet lawyers are already reviewing game tapes of every close game this season preparing for the courts decision to stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

Not happy with the outcome? Change the system to use instant replay like the NFL. Don't like that idea? Then suck it up and accept the outcome and move on.

Hey Bud I don't have to suck up anything..Never watched either team play..nor do I give a damn who wins..I only stated my opinion....Oh and btw...I'm happy as I can be...

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its an interesting situation to me....although I don't see how you guys can say that Douglas won the game being that there was close to a minute left for LG to have the ball...For all we know, LG could have returned the kickoff, or broke a long play just like Douglas did....

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Game over man.

Seriously. What are they going to do? Replay the game or the last minute? What happens when the weather is different, or certain players are ill/injured who were on the field for the last one? Even if they try to make a "do-over", someone will ***** about the outcome and want to go back to court.

And no, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'd have to get on Google to see where either team is located.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think the judge has ruled on anything other than delaying the semi final and have a hearing next Thursday. Never should of been in court but from the sound of it the judge is not likely to rule in favor of Douglas.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how much of the schools budget is being wasted on this court action?

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

Latest posts

Top Bottom