Long term gun storage bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of you used or can you suggest a good bag for long-term storage?
It will be for a scoped rifle if that matters. Rifle will be in-doors and "climate controlled" (kept around 45 degrees in winter...and 80 in summer). I will be around it once or twice a year and can oil as needed. Thoughts?

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the key to the ZCORR bags is the VpCI anti corrosion liner. I am seeing it used for storing anything metal. I just started using VCI coated paper to protect guns, ammo, fishing equipment, etc. You can get it on eBay or Amazon.
51%2BOGfWx3EL.jpg

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd imagine it would be fine in any rifle bag/case in this part of the country. Especially if you are thinking you are going to clean and lube it once or twice a year. Maybe pick up a few moisture control pouches to toss in there. FWIW I have no experience in this whatsoever. Just my line of thinking. I could be completely wrong.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say don't store in a bag at all. Buy a cheap safe and bolt it somewhere. Buy a golden rod and some moisture control stuffs, wipe down real good and repeat every quarter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom