Look what I got to handle- WWII Luger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open offer to anyone on here near OKC who wants to shoot a Luger - PM me! I have a pieced together luger that I'm not afraid to shoot (or let others shoot). The toggle assembly is 1918 or so (Erfurt), barrel is stamped 1936, and frame is unknown. Has no "historical" value but I wanted one to be able to shoot and I finally found one last year. I've already put a couple hundred rounds through it and thoroughly enjoy it.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice! My grandfather brought one back from WWII and it was inherited by my uncle who passed, so his son has it. Unfortunately, he has it. He only calls family when he wants something. Probably won't ever actually see it again. It was in amazing condition.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This gentleman used this gun to teach his sons and grandkids how to shoot. They also gave us an old (at least 60s) box of Winchester 9mm. I love old ammo boxes! Has a little cotton baggy in it. too cool.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad has one, although (IIRC) he says it's been identified as a pre WWII police model as opposed to a military weapon. So not quite as valuable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom