looking at buying a Crossbreed holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crappie josh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
im looking at buying a crossbreed holster for my Kahr P9 but i dont know if i should buy the supertuck deluxe or the mini tuck and i was woundering what yall think would best be suited for a Kahr P9

thanks

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have crossbreed supertuck. No experience with the mini tuck. Completely happy with mine. Its like wine, it only gets better with age as it breaks in and conforms to your body.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the supertuck. Carry a Glock 23 in it. It get's better with age. The first week of usage may be a bit rough and slightly uncomfortable depending on how you wear it. As soon as it conforms to you body though, it becomes completely invisible.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would opt for the mini-tuck. I have the standard super-tuck with a Kahr CW9. Over time I have been hacking away at unnecessary leather to the point that I about have a mini-tuck. One thing for sure is you need a combat cut with a Kahr. Before I cut mine, it would pop the mag release just moving around. You can do it yourself or just order it that way.

Get the v-clips and a Velcro lined belt. Extreme concealed carry with a tucked shirt and no clips showing at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom