looking for a appliance repair tech ..... any referrals ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i,m in jenks , have 1 fridge that doesn't get cold and a washer that doesn't spin clothes dry enough , the reviews from the repair techs i've read are not good , most " good" reviews are from people who bought a used appliance from them ...so they are no good to me , looking for someone whos had a good experience with one and they didn't get ripped off , from what i read its kinda a shady industry.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i,m in jenks , have 1 fridge that doesn't get cold and a washer that doesn't spin clothes dry enough , the reviews from the repair techs i've read are not good , most " good" reviews are from people who bought a used appliance from them ...so they are no good to me , looking for someone whos had a good experience with one and they didn't get ripped off , from what i read its kinda a shady industry.

http://fixitnow.com/

"The Samurai Appliance Repair Man" - I've used this site for both troubleshooting and parts with great results.

Lets see, fixed a control panel in the oven, a blend door in the fridge, the starter in the dryer, the cable on the door of the dishwasher, and most recently the temp sensor on the cooling coil of the freezer which had frosted up badly enough to stop cooling at all. Really thought that one was a new machine.

Anyway, good luck!

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pleased with the service Brian Cox with Cox Appliance has provided.

Had fridge issues within the last month and he fixed it.
What I liked was he didn't charge us just for showing up like many do (call fee or whatever). He ordered the parts and we settled up after all services were rendered. And he worked with my schedule as well which is a huge value to some...

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ever you do don't go with Newport appliance they suck majorly. Lots the only place that Samsung will hire out to fix my fridge and they have been out ever other week since November, still no fridge.

Also they schedule by zip code so they will only come out every other week and you can't request a time.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adam is a member here. myappliancestore. He is a hose dragger, so you have to watch him! Kidding aside, I just met him the other day in my shop and he seems like a good dude. gfercacks33 if you need a good Samsung mechanic, lemme know. I have used another local company here in the metro that is pretty daggone good.

okron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks again guys , my wife was hours away from making me throw these 2 away and buy her new appliances , while she will get everything new once the remodel is done , for now , i can save them .

Latest posts

Top Bottom