Looking for a good/ honest HVAC person in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for recommendations for a good/ honest HVAC person in Duncan. My AC went out this morning and I think it is just low on freon. The guy I usually use is a retired HVAC tech who goes to church with me, but he just got out of the hospital and not able to help me out yet. It is getting hot in here already, so I need someone pretty quick. Thanks.

EDITED TO ADD: Just tried turning the unit back on and it does come on, cold air is blowing inside, compressor is running, but the fan on the outside unit is not running. May be the fan motor or relay. Still need someone to come checking it out.

Last edited:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jamison heat and air he is Comanche. He is a good guy and licensed. I have his number but it is his work number for our shop. I don't know of he would answer it. You can PM me if interested. He is in the phone book down there.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I got it fixed already. I called my usual guy to get a recommendation and he said it sounded like the start capacitor. I went by his house and he gave me one, I put it in and the fan came back on.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to see that you got it going again. For the future searchers of this thread.. It is REALLY hard on a compressor to run without the condenser fan and it;s really hard on a good condenser fan motor to sit and humm when the 5 dollar capacitor has quit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom