Looking for a Good Rifle Smith for a quick job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ri0t

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys i am looking for a good rifle smith preferably close to the okc metro but doesnt have to be. I am needing my howa 1500 threaded in 5/8x24 threads and a badger thruster muzzle brake installed, timed, and turned down to match the contour of the barrel. i need this turned around relatively quick if possible 2 weeks or less. if anyone knows anyone that can do this work please let me know either here or in pm

thanks

ri0t

ri0t

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a quick update to the thread and give it up to Mr Baldwin and Mechanical Accuracy. After originally taking my rifle to another local large gun store for the work and being told it would be 6 weeks. i reached out on this thread to get some ideas of other gunsmiths to try. I contacted Mr Baldwin who was extremely nice and professional and estimated a turn around of 2 weeks to do this work (awesome i could handle that no problem). I take my rifle down to him yesterday morning at 10 am at 3:30 pm he calls me telling me its done and to come pick it up (needless to say my jaw hit the floor). Mechanical Accuracy is absolutely a top notch outfit and will be the only place i take my rifles from this point forward. Thanks to all of you that suggested them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom