Looking for a place with a good holster selection in the Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although the places mentioned prolly have the best selection in Tulsa, I don't consider them a good selection.
But it would take $$$ to offer a good selection of holsters considering the multitude available for the many models of guns.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd take the time and wait for a Crossbreed (6 weeks) to be made. They are amazing. I own 2 and they are my carry holster. Sometimes I forget I am even wearing it. Their customer service is excellent if you ever have a problem.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd take the time and wait for a Crossbreed (6 weeks) to be made. They are amazing. I own 2 and they are my carry holster. Sometimes I forget I am even wearing it. Their customer service is excellent if you ever have a problem.

I agree! I have a Crossbreed for my Glock 22. It is very comfortable and easy to conceal. They offer a life time warranty and like dx3 said the customer service is great. THEY SENT ME A ROLL OF LIFE SAVERS WITH THE HOLSTER! How can you say no to that?

I am waiting on a Raven Concealment Phantom for my M&P45. I hear great things about them too but I do not have personal experience with them yet. When I get the Raven in I will put a review of both of them up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom