Looking for a private range again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a training group and we have had a couple of events that went very well. I was supposed to do an AK clinic this Saturday and got shut down because the things I wanted to do were "dangerous". I was not aware walking, mag changes and vertical movement were so sinister. So after having more course description in well over a month it was axed yesterday, someone just decided to read their email I guess. Great people for sure.

So if you have a private range and are interested in free training or compensation for time let me know. We are not dangerous, have no ill intent and anyone is welcome to come out.

Thank you,

Paul

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
too bad that we live in a society taht is so willing to sue for anything.

That is a huge problem with firearms and unfortunately about anything including coffee.

I think some of the benchrest shooters were mad about us using their range more than anything. Even though I was told over a month ago it was ok.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a tact carbine training video n there was alot of movement goin on n the instructors peached safety the entire time. Very informative and it looked to be a very fun as well! Good luck findin a range!

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tinbender is the training course available for anyone?

Yes they are! If you would like I can send you details. We have done Force on Force so far and plan on doing some combatives soon and hopefully mixing the two in the near future. The AK class was going to be our first live fire event. We are hosting the upcoming Tac Medic class also.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey tinbender, give ken a call out at Thunderbird range, 598 8220, or better yet go out and talk to him in person. I know he has had training out there before and when i approached him about the same subject about a month ago he seemed amenable to the idea.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey tinbender, give ken a call out at Thunderbird range, 598 8220, or better yet go out and talk to him in person. I know he has had training out there before and when i approached him about the same subject about a month ago he seemed amenable to the idea.

I have spoke with him before about renting it and back then he was on the fence. I may try again. I would like something private where I don't feel like I am in the way. Free training and some monetary gain, someone has to be interested??

Latest posts

Top Bottom