looking for ccw instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know a concealed carry instructor that will come to a location to teach? I have a friend that has about 10 people in his neighborhood that want to take the class, and they want to do it together at the neighborhood meeting place. Obviously, then a trip to the range the next day. The neighborhood is in northwest okc.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know a concealed carry instructor that will come to a location to teach? I have a friend that has about 10 people in his neighborhood that want to take the class, and they want to do it together at the neighborhood meeting place. Obviously, then a trip to the range the next day. The neighborhood is in northwest okc.

have you gotten a response yet? There are a couple of board sponsors that give classes. Check with ac37 on here. He is in broken arrow, but has done custom classes in okc before. Great guy and highly recommended. I have not taken his class, but have done business with them and they are a class act. Also check with the boyz at savage trading, sorry can't remember the user name but he might do it as well. Happy hunting or training as it may be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom