• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for older compact pocket/mouse pistols in .25acp or .22lr (round 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the Duck Commander guys told the story that when was looking for some equipment (wood lathe maybe?) to get the business started, he found a used one for sale and told the guy 'I have X dollars to spend' and strangely enough that's EXACTLY what it cost.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My entire current collection minus my Kimber Bel Air 9mm. Also absent are three coming from gunbroker and one I’m purchasing tomorrow. That’ll bring the total number to 19. I figure one more after that and I’ll stop at a nice even 20. My wife mentioned that I own too many guns and that eight was way too many. Don’t know where she got eight. Maybe she was counting cases in the closet. ??? Man would she be pissed if she saw this.

It’s a wide variety with nothing spectacular. Some are super cheap but they all shoot. A couple are fairly obscure. I’m really enjoying the .25s. Bass Pro had a bunch of that ammo a few weeks ago. I should’ve bought more than just 200 rounds. They seem to be going for about 60 cents per bullet.

E80DABC5-796C-4779-9C7C-1CC5D9260B99.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom