• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for older compact pocket/mouse pistols in .25acp or .22lr (round 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Previously I had $500.00 and was able to purchase two nice pistols here. Now I've got $1000.00 and hope to find more.

If you've got an older .25 or .22 small pistol, sell it to me. It can be a no name brand from Italy, Belgium, Spain, etc. It can be anything similar to a baby Browning or Raven Arms P-25. If you've got something weird, that's even better. Y'all guys with tons of guns have something you took on trade that has just been sitting in a corner gathering dust. Get rid of it for some Christmas money.

IMG_1611.jpg

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm sure disclosing your funds is a great idea... :D
___
I think if anyone is going to meet up with someone to rob them, a gun forum should be a ways down the list. It’s no different than showing a picture of a $1000.00 gun for sale.

yep. Just looked. Five of the first seven guns being listed have an asking prices over $1000.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think if anyone is going to meet up with someone to rob them, a gun forum should be a ways down the list. It’s no different than showing a picture of a $1000.00 gun for sale.

yep. Just looked. Five of the first seven guns being listed have an asking prices over $1000.
Ok, but that's not even what I meant. :D

Luck. :drunk2:
___

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok, but that's not even what I meant. :D

Luck. :drunk2:
___
Sorry I misunderstood. According to my wife I can’t read social cues and even tho I think I’m funny, no one else does. I really can’t read online cues but now that I think about it, maybe you meant that people will overcharge or ask for more than their gun is worth. That makes more sense but still may be totally wrong. There are a few on gunbrokers and there’s another show coming soon but I’d prefer a local deal.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry I misunderstood. According to my wife I can’t read social cues and even tho I think I’m funny, no one else does. I really can’t read online cues but now that I think about it, maybe you meant that people will overcharge or ask for more than their gun is worth. That makes more sense but still may be totally wrong. There are a few on gunbrokers and there’s another show coming soon but I’d prefer a local deal.
Yep, that's what I had in mind. Absolutely no need for an apology.

And don't give up on the humor. We all bomb occasionally (I'm rather experienced in that area). :D
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom