• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for square tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I’m look for some square or rectangular tubing at least 4” square or more to use as a couple decorative gate post. Probably need at least 16’ or more total. Shorter pieces should be ok. I can weld them together to make the length I need.

Thank you

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have some 4” square steel tube, but it’s only 14 gauge, half the thickness you want. It was used in my neighbor’s yard as the frame for a solar panel array.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. How much of that do you have? And what would you want for it?

That may work since it’s 4”. I have worked with 1.5” or 2” 14 gauge making shelving.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ok, thanks for letting me know. How much of that do you have? And what would you want for it?

That may work since it’s 4”. I have worked with 1.5” or 2” 14 gauge making shelving.

I’ll have to look in the shop to get an idea of what’s left, as I used some of it to build a rolling cart for my dust collector. I’ll send you a PM later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom