• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for square tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m look for some square or rectangular tubing at least 4” square or more to use as a couple decorative gate post. Probably need at least 16’ or more total. Shorter pieces should be ok. I can weld them together to make the length I need.

Thank you
Try Standard iron, there on East Reno av. Okc

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks but I should have mentioned I’m in the Tulsa area.
Might try alro steel on 169 north tulsa...Not sure they sell to individuals, but might be worth the try.
Alro Steel
(918) 439-1000
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8okXtECyMwMX8f5H6
Let us know if you're successful in your ventures as I'm in the same boat needing a sturdy corner post to support a large gate on side of house.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Any update on this @SlugSlinger ? I'm wondering if anyone has a lead on sections of used drill pipe which would even work for me. Only ones I've seen are in 20-30ft sections and I only need like 8-10ft piece.
Not really. I need to go by quick service and interstate to see what they have for drops. I hate to pull the duramax out of the garage with diesel over $5 a gallon. And the Jeep may not be able to carry what I find. So I’ve put it off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom