Looking to purchse a suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon gents! (and ladies)

I shoot a Rem 700 .308 on a nice piece of land way out in the boonies and up until a few months ago everything was cool until the neighbors mentioned the noise. I'd like to look into buying a suppressor for my rifle but don't know the first thing about them other than they are pricey and require a $200 tax.

Could you fine gentlemen provide me with some suggestions as to which item would give me the best sound suppression for the money? I don't want to spend an ungodly amount, just enough to make the rifle less noisy. Thanks in advance!

GW

JDeaton

Marksman
Reaction score
Have an aac cyclone and love it. Use it on a 300 whisper with almost zero sound and a dpms 308 and sounds about 22 mag from sonic crack but makes it very pleasent to shoot.

Bushman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a gun store in Pauls Vally that carries silencers for .22lr, .223, and .308. I forget the name but it's a short drive from okc. They have a huge selection of all things gun, and is worth the trip.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a gun store in Pauls Vally that carries silencers for .22lr, .223, and .308. I forget the name but it's a short drive from okc. They have a huge selection of all things gun, and is worth the trip.

There are OSA sponsors here that sell them at great prices.
I think its a good idea to support the businesses that support OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom