Looks like another execution to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can already hear the union and the investigators and the DA saying that they've investigated themselves and found that they did nothing wrong.

I don't think that's what you're hearing at all. And it doesn't change the fact that calling this an execution is bulls**t.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or, I could be wrong.
I mean, this probably wasn't an execution either in your world:
1715706626481.png

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One can assert anything. That doesn't mean a court will accept that assertion. You know that.

I was definitely wrong.
Fresh back from your ban and you just start going around calling people stupid when you don't agree with them. Great strategy bro.

1715707532909.png

Ryan would like to have a word with you about how cops will assert QI, and they'll get cleared. And the cop that got fired will get hired back so that he can qualify for pension.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, this probably wasn't an execution either in your world:

Wasn't an execution in the world of the jury, either. A jury of people who, by the way, heard and saw ALL of the evidence. Not just a video clip.

Shaver was a drunk dumbass and his actions undoubtedly played a part in his death. My guess is Brailsford had no business wearing a badge. But that's just my opinion.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't you express yourself without inflammatory rhetoric?...bro. It's really not that hard...bro. Try a discussion without it for a change...bro.

When you start off with highly emotionally charged words what, exactly, do you expect in response? You're not looking for intelligent discussion, obviously. You're looking for other haters who will validate your opinion. That's not how adult debate and discussion works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom