Time to add another watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA HA 😜
I already have too many expensive bad habits, not looking for another addiction. Out of curiosity, I opened the the thread, googled to see what the heck a Pelagus was and watched a 6 minute video review, costs $4400 !! Yikes. I wore out 3 Casio 100m ( I think ) Ironman watches,gave up diving ,& stopped wearing a watch w advent of 24/7 cell phones.
Watches aren’t as bad as you’d think. Firearms are much worse. Cigars…though not addictive to smoke, become addictive to sample and age and collect and find the rare stuff…but really, the worst rabbit hole you can venture down…pinball. You can have 100 watches, guns and boxes of cigars in your spare bedroom. But once you’re slave to the silver ball, you find yourself driving to Nebraska just to save $200 on a junky electromechanical wedge head. And you ain’t storing no 100 machines in spare bedrooms and a garage. I’m doing better now though…I’m down from 1000+ to less than 50.

As for the OP’s question about Tudor availability, it’s my understanding that most AD’s have a good selection, but some models and/or color combos have a wait time/list just like Rolex (though it’s many times a drastically shorter wait). I went and looked at a BB Pro and BB Burgundy at BC Clark a few months ago. Pro was in stock and ready to wear out the door. Burgundy wait list was 5 names deep and they told me 5-8 months to get one. Better than the 11 year wait for a Daytona!

Latest posts

Top Bottom