Agenda 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I figured I'd start a fun topic, has anyone read Agenda 22? It blows me away that people cannot see that they've been executing this for a while which begs the question, are people just uneducated and brainwashed or are they just unwilling to accept reality until it directly impacts them?

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chances are most people are unaware of what the un is doing here in the USA and world wide and if they were aware probably half of em are for the un’s agenda like the good little communists they are ……..while the other half really don’t care until it’s too late

Those that are aware and try talking about it are considered to be conspiracy nuts that are crying wolf and the sky is falling

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chances are most people are unaware of what the un is doing here in the USA and world wide and if they were aware probably half of em are for the un’s agenda like the good little communists they are ……..while the other half really don’t care until it’s too late

Those that are aware and try talking about it are considered to be conspiracy nuts that are crying wolf and the sky is falling

Aside from berating those of us who've never heard specifically of Agenda 22, what's your solution? Or is this it? Just calling some people commies and the remainder too apathetic to care?

I can't find anything on Agenda 22 except in reference to a conservation group in Jackson Hole, WY.

I have no use for the UN and I'd like to see the organization dismantled. And I rarely watch TV. The UN is always doing something that I'm against, I'm sure. Probably the most corrupt organization on the planet except for the US DoJ.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from berating those of us who've never heard specifically of Agenda 22, what's your solution? Or is this it? Just calling some people commies and the remainder too apathetic to care?

I can't find anything on Agenda 22 except in reference to a conservation group in Jackson Hole, WY.

I have no use for the UN and I'd like to see the organization dismantled. And I rarely watch TV. The UN is always doing something that I'm against, I'm sure. Probably the most corrupt organization on the planet except for the US DoJ.
Here's a start...lol Google has it in their algorythm....about 30 pages down the list. DDG had it in the top five hits. Brave is at the top.

https://www.checktheevidence.com/wordpress/2016/03/26/uncommon-purpose-agenda-22/

Let the poo fly!!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK... I'm somewhat familiar with the UN's Agenda 21...which, it seems to me, is just radical leftist elitists trying to force everyone to their worldview. Leftists being leftists.

That link is a long read...I'll work on it later today. I gotta go burn some fossil fuels and deposit some lead back into the earth.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tin foil is for garlic bread and baked potatos
Your worst nightmare scenarios coming true and the wtf weirdness increasing daily in the world
Inflamatory speech is just a another term for
"Spontanious human combustion"

Surely the Great Spirit is tired of this crap by now
FB_IMG_1555685608092.jpg

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Who was l berating? l was stating plain facts as you yourself admitted most people haven't any idea what the un and even our own guberment is up in destroying our rights and our country.

And yes half the population is communist or leftist leaning and the most of the rest don't give a flying intercourse at a rolling donut as long as they have sports on cable, their electronic devices,
be able to watch the kardaashions or other bull **** tv or cable shows

Type in Agenda 22 in your search engine then when ya get into the document look for gun control, people control, land ownership and use age.

There is only one cure for the un but it will never happen because all the world "leaders" are in on the plan and are using our tax money to pay for it

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been preaching decades of apathy has been the ruination of this fine country for years. As stated previously, until it directly affects them, no one cares. We have had it too good. No one in the civilian population suffered during the recent wars as did they in the rationing years during WWI and WWII.

Latest posts

Top Bottom