Looks like the new Costco construction has started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren’t messing around.
04A3C072-8B2D-4AC0-8660-07C26798A812.jpeg

EB37830E-6BAD-420C-839C-04643C315960.jpeg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the store is open and I have two complaints.
1st they don’t have the windshield scrubber brushes at the gas pump. This is kind of rural and we have a bunch of bugs the end up on the windshield, well, you can’t clean them off at Costco.

The major issue is they have 24 gas pumps, I think. The issue is they don’t have diesel. What a crock!

I ask the attendant about that and she said Costco is moving away from selling diesel and will eventually quit selling it at all their stores. I said that is a big mistake, but I know they don’t care.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We purchased a Costco Membership on line with our Master Card. Went to the grand opening and they would not accept our MC. Only VISA ! And VISA owes me over $500 for false charges that were not approved or signed for from a restaurant.
We promptly got a refund for the membership. Felt like a classic bait and switch. Oh well.
OKC

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the store is open and I have two complaints.
1st they don’t have the windshield scrubber brushes at the gas pump. This is kind of rural and we have a bunch of bugs the end up on the windshield, well, you can’t clean them off at Costco.

The major issue is they have 24 gas pumps, I think. The issue is they don’t have diesel. What a crock!

I ask the attendant about that and she said Costco is moving away from selling diesel and will eventually quit selling it at all their stores. I said that is a big mistake, but I know they don’t care.

I tried to get gas at Moore Costco and didn't have my Costco card. Only had CC so ,said to myself F'em and left. Haven't been back to get gas.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We purchased a Costco Membership on line with our Master Card. Went to the grand opening and they would not accept our MC. Only VISA ! And VISA owes me over $500 for false charges that were not approved or signed for from a restaurant.
We promptly got a refund for the membership. Felt like a classic bait and switch. Oh well.
OKC
They wouldn’t let me pick up my wife’s card after I bought the cards online. I told them to give me a refund, then they decided to let me have it. We started off on the wrong foot and they already have two and half strikes!

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a Costco member since 1990. At that time it was cash or check. Then American express, then master card, and now visa.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC
Who did you buy the membership from? Groupon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom