Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These good men that you speak of, whom might they be? Are you talking about Sen McCain who was playing video poker during the hearings? :scratch:

I saw that on CNN, and he was laughing it off. I almost hate that guy.

Rant: Who is Boehner representing too, btw? A replay of the Bush Wars. Boehner's not too worried about where the money's coming coming from, is he? Spend some money over here to help this country - ohhhhh no! Boehner won't hear of it! Spend it on another war - hell yeh! Boehner's on board! I just now emailed Boehner imploring him not to support POTUS on this. Was easier to do than I thought it would be.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember this from the GOP debates last year?

I think we had some people on the forum here calling him a kooky isolationist then but they're silent now.
Those boo birds are only hibernating.

He's obviously crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So..........

Once this limited show of force (Hand Slapping)has been accomplished.

Who's going to go in and retrieve the chemical weapons so they "can never be used against the syrians again"?

What's to say we won't hit a stockpile of serin? I'm not biological engineer but i'd say if the stuff can be spread in a subway by dropping a package or a lightbulb then it can damn sure be spread with a warhead blowing it all over.
If that happens and it kills a few thousand "innocent" folks, Then what happens?

I'm sure that once we piss a few thousand more extremists off by bombing their asses they are just going to have a change of heart and realize we were right and then spread the word of joy and peace throughout the world?

What about the rest of the axis of evil over there??? They're jsut going to sit around eating popcicles?

You think it's going to be over once we lob a few firesticks at'm?

I've seen this movie.....................................

I Hope i'm terribly wrong.

P.S. Fill your gas tanks boys.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how those who use common sense and support the Constitution are radicals, kooks, and isolationists.

Looking at the condtition our country is in, I much prefer the kooks.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we stand by while something like 100,000 people die from conventional weapons in the civil war, but gas 1,000 or so people and we must start bombing because that cannot be tolerated(we'll even go so far as to show pictures of gassed children to congress to make our argument).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know how you stop two brothers from fighting each other? Step in, call their mom a B!+$# and watch them turn their attention to you. We've only got like one or two more conflicts to go before we unite the entire Arab world against us.

Then our foreign policy really won't matter.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know how you stop two brothers from fighting each other? Step in, call their mom a B!+$# and see what happens. We've only got like one or two more conflicts to go before we unite the entire Arab world against us.

Then our foreign policy really won't matter.

Veritas

Latest posts

Top Bottom