Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that on CNN, and he was laughing it off. I almost hate that guy.

Rant: Who is Boehner representing too, btw? A replay of the Bush Wars. Boehner's not too worried about where the money's coming coming from, is he? Spend some money over here to help this country - ohhhhh no! Boehner won't hear of it! Spend it on another war - hell yeh! Boehner's on board! I just now emailed Boehner imploring him not to support POTUS on this. Was easier to do than I thought it would be.
I guess it would be too much to ask to spend that money here to build tornado shelters in schools like Plaza Towers in Moore.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the Syrian air force has redeployed to the Russian port of Tartus, Syria. Is Tartus off limits?

Yes, Tartus is off limits.

Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.

“With respect to Arab counties offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said. “They have. That offer is on the table.”

Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.

“In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost,” Kerry said. “That’s how dedicated they are at this. That’s not in the cards, and nobody’s talking about it, but they’re talking in serious ways about getting this done.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ates/?id=e68f139f-e012-476c-876e-2467ba30e5e3

Sounds like regime change is coming to Syria.

www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_in_the_zone.gif

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better act quickly, evidence is popping up everywhere showing the rebels with suspicious containers and launching strange weapons into crowded areas...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

Not surprised at all.

Anyone else notice how pissed Kerry got when this situation was likened to Libya. He doesn't like getting grilled on things the majority of the American people are worried about. He just wants everyone to believe this is the best & only option in dealing with this. He even had the nerve to use Hitler's name in the same sentence as Assad. To me that shows the real intention of what they are wanting to do. There is mo such thing as limited action without being drawn in deeper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom