Loss of a spouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers of peace and comfort

3 weeks ago, my Wife had less than a week end we seen a new Dr, who found and treated the problem, instead of chasing symptoms.

Wednesday, we have a consult on the next phase and get biopsy results.

She is waiting on results and facing the challenge.

I am a nervous wreck.
My prayers are with you brother

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers of peace and comfort

3 weeks ago, my Wife had less than a week end we seen a new Dr, who found and treated the problem, instead of chasing symptoms.

Wednesday, we have a consult on the next phase and get biopsy results.

She is waiting on results and facing the challenge.

I am a nervous wreck.
Prayers are sent your way!

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five years and three months ago I said goodbye to my precious wife who had battled liver failure for 12 years and was finally overwhelmed by cancer. She was the bravest person I have ever known. I’m posting a pic which seem odd to some but it is my favorite photo of Deana because it shows how she faced life and death, always with a smile. View attachment 248473
Dec 30, 2013, my wife of 30yrs,Julie died in her sleep after a week long flu. I regret every BS thing I ever did or said to her. Today I look at our daughters and they look so much like her when she was their age.
when I was near death in St Johns from Covid, she came to see me, told me I had to get better because the grandkids need me in their lives, she was pissy cool attitude with me about it, so I know it really happened. Big hug brother, I do understand your pain

Latest posts

Top Bottom