Loss of a spouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five years and three months ago I said goodbye to my precious wife who had battled liver failure for 12 years and was finally overwhelmed by cancer. She was the bravest person I have ever known. I’m posting a pic which seem odd to some but it is my favorite photo of Deana because it shows how she faced life and death, always with a smile.
1318E0C8-D5A2-421A-97CE-82144A1A3DB6.jpeg

FossilRidge

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five years and three months ago I said goodbye to my precious wife who had battled liver failure for 12 years and was finally overwhelmed by cancer. She was the bravest person I have ever known. I’m posting a pic which seem odd to some but it is my favorite photo of Deana because it shows how she faced life and death, always with a smile. View attachment 248473
You were lucky to have each other.
Peace, my friend!

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was always there for almost 30 years and since that time I have remarried another angel to spend the rest of my days on this earth with but there’s days that are really hard especially when I’m around the kids and grandkids and great grandchildren. But I’m a blessed man and God is good all the time.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn I hate major changes like that. It’s hard to find a good partner as friends you trust. Find one or two in a lifetime and you’ve been blessed , 😞

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers of peace and comfort

3 weeks ago, my Wife had less than a week end we seen a new Dr, who found and treated the problem, instead of chasing symptoms.

Wednesday, we have a consult on the next phase and get biopsy results.

She is waiting on results and facing the challenge.

I am a nervous wreck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom