Lowes Store Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are aware, because I just found this searching Lowes online for a hammerdrill.

If you search multiple store locations on the Lowes site, the pricing could be different.

The broken arrow location listed the normal price on the drill, when I checked the Claremore location, it listed the same drill at a discount, with 11% off the normal price.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Home depot can be the same way. I notice it the most in spring out in the garden centers. Trees at one store will be 50% off but full price at another store.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
walmart does the same thing .
after the tornado in Moore the Lowes there was selling supplies and appliances cheaper than the Yukon store.
Just to help out the people in need

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one store may be clearancing items that another store is keeping. sometimes its competitor price matching, but that sounds like clearance pricing to me. if its still there in a week or two, it'll be cheaper.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even funnier is that prices for the same thing can be different in different parts of the store. Was looking for a 1/4in brass tee one time and found one in the plumbing section and another in the tool section around the air compressors for about half the price.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if it's the same iteem number, it'll be one price or the other at the register. they missed a label there, or hadn't gotten to one of them yet

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when I bought my multi-ladder, I looked online at Lowe's website and saw the ladder I wanted as a given price. So, I drove to the Lowe's store to buy it. It was higher in the store than what was online. So, I went back home and ordered online. They offered a ship-to-store option, so I chose that. Once I went to pay for the order, there was some kind of notice that I could pick up at X-number store in 30 minutes. So, I went back to that same store and picked up the ladder for the online price. 30 minutes saved me $30 to $40.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told by a Walmart store manager that Walmart's price according to the neighborhood and the size of the store. Superstores (according to him) price 3% above neighborhood stores. We ran into that looking for end of season lawn furniture. They would not honor/match another Walmart's prices.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys are not aware of slickdeals.net, then you are missing out.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7602106-lowes-10-off-online-order

I used this method for saving 10% off the discounted price of the drill. And I have used this method on other purchases too. In fact, if it is a larger dollar purchase, I will order it online and pick it up at the store.

Replace All Instances of "R" in Code With Random Numbers

Code: 47000RRRRR3237R

It took a few tries to find a number that worked.

Advance Auto has a similar deal, except you can save up to 40% off their HIGH prices.

http://slickdeals.net/coupons/advanceauto-parts/

$40 Off Orders $100 + Free Shipping Code TRT41

You can use this code multiple times. Split your order up to maximize the percentage off. Example: Dont use 1 code for an order of $200. If you can split it to 2 orders of $100 each and save 40% off each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom