The Gunner Store???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you ever used or bought anything from The Gunner Store, in Amarillo TX? I'm looking at a pistol on their site, really good price, then I searched for reviews, and looks bad, But this could be a different place?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
They're bullsh*t

gunnerbullshit.jpg
gunnerbullshit2.jpg

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost always buy from Gunbroker auctions. The person I buy from either needs to be an FFL or have a crazy amount of good ratings. I’ve bought a lot of guns and have never had a bad experience with Gunbroker. Keep in mind when dealing with internet sites, there are a HUGE amount of scam sites that will look legit. The first thing I look for is an actual address (and look it up on maps) for the business, how they want their payment (do they take credit cards). Google their reviews then look them up on the BBB site. Or look at the big sellers on GB and go to their sites to see if you can get a better deal.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Ray's Sporting Goods quite a bit. They have competitive prices and have more in stock than what's on their website. They're in Dallas too so you can hit their store during a road trip. They have a lot of stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom