Lucy...I'm Home!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Awesome. Looks like a good time.

Guess you sorted out the people in the know from the people talking out their ass in the original thread, huh?:D

I would be just fine with the not seeing other people at all though ... Don't get the "ohh, people are social creatures who NEED each other" at all ... I must be abnormal ... ;)

Misanthropy is highly underrated.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Awesome. Looks like a good time.

Guess you sorted out the people in the know from the people talking out their ass in the original thread, huh?:D

Misanthropy is highly underrated. Yep!!:werd:

I don't think anyone was too rough on him. I saw a lot of concern for his safety ... What's with everybody being all sensitive today??:oops3:

On the other hand, he did come home early. That shows a little more common sense than some of us thought he had! LOL (Gosh I feel like I gotta put a disclaimer on everything I post today ... I'm just kidding ... kinda sorta ... well ... ****!! LOL)

I'm not used to you guys being in touch with your feminine sides. It is confusing the heck outta me!! :cry11:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone was too rough on him. I saw a lot of concern for his safety ...

True, but a lot of the comments in that thread would be like you, the one and only BB, telling someone you carry and shoot guns and them going "ZOMG those things can like totally kill people and what if one blew up n yer face n blinded you!!!!111!"

Misplaced concern maybe.

Though I still say carrying a PLB would have been prudent, some people all but called him a kamikaze, animal abusing, wife neglecting dumbass with a death wish for going hiking solo. Actually I think some did actually call him that. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, but a lot of the comments in that thread would be like you, the one and only BB, telling someone you carry and shoot guns and them going "ZOMG those things can like totally kill people and what if one blew up n yer face n blinded you!!!!111!"

Misplaced concern maybe.

Though I still say carrying a PLB would have been prudent, some people all but called him a kamikaze, animal abusing, wife neglecting dumbass with a death wish for going hiking solo. Actually I think some did actually call him that. :D

Ahhhhh, yes ... the drama kings ... :rotflmao:

I have a tendency to just kinda skim those posts. Some of us have learned over the years to try and temper what we say ... you know, so we will still have a friend or two left in our old age! lol :Heya::respect:

Besides there are a lot of younguns on this board (and I am not talking about chronological age necessarily haha!) that think that just because THEY think it is a bad idea ... well, there ya go ... it MUST be a BAD IDEA ... :rotflmao:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, man ... that ain't right!! LOL

I would be just fine with the not seeing other people at all though ... Don't get the "ohh, people are social creatures who NEED each other" at all ... I must be abnormal ... ;)

I am really glad you found what you were looking for!

This and glad ya made it back safe and sound....I had my concern and was a naysayer at least in discussion with others about it

but BB your post count here and discussions prove you need people - just maybe not face to face with most people...keep em at bay right:rubhands:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This and glad ya made it back safe and sound....I had my concern and was a naysayer at least in discussion with others about it

but BB your post count here and discussions prove you need people - just maybe not face to face with most people...keep em at bay right:rubhands:

:rotflmao: Nada, kiddo ... my post count says I have a lot to say about some things and mostly nuthin at all ... :P

But you are very much right about the FTF stuff ... I am not really good at hanging out with people ... they tend to get on my nerves after a while (and vice versa) ... GC has been the only one able to stand me for any length of time so far! :P

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: Nada, kiddo ... my post count says I have a lot to say about some things and mostly nuthin at all ... :P

But you are very much right about the FTF stuff ... I am not really good at hanging out with people ... they tend to get on my nerves after a while (and vice versa) ... GC has been the only one able to stand me for any length of time so far! :P

we know you love to chat and be well you on here - but get ya out in person you are chatty for a while then need more entertainment....

we gotta get you out and see some of us again - it's good for ya....

Latest posts

Top Bottom