LWRC DI or DD V11 Pro or Arsenal AKM SAM7-66

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you had to choose between LWRC DI and Daniel Defense V11 Pro what would you pick and why? How are both warranty programs is what I question, I would like to spend money on a well built AR-15. I understand I can build my own, but I would rather not for this time. If not neither, would you rather just get an Arsenal AKM SAM7-66 or something of much value?

I am having a hard time choosing what. I am lefty and having ambidextrous buttons would be a plus. LWRC heard great reviews, well known for their piston drive guns. Daniel Defense is proven, chrome-lined barrels Mil Spec +. This would be "MY GO TO" rifle.

If not I will be entering the round of AKM's and I plan I purchasing a Arsenal AKM SAM7-66, love the looks and also love that 7.62x39 round , plus it's cheaper than 5.56 at the moment.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own a LWRC DI and its a very good rifle and the ambidextrous controls are nice.But I still prefer my DDM4 V1 SBR over it,you can't go wrong with either brand.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both shoot and handle great I think it depends on what you plan on using it for.My Daniel Defense has a Eotech XPS2 and my LWRC has just flip up iron sights at the moment.May add a better glass on my LWRC in the future.I know Bullitt Firearms in BA keeps both in stock so comparing the two side by side might give you a better idea.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both shoot and handle great I think it depends on what you plan on using it for.My Daniel Defense has a Eotech XPS2 and my LWRC has just flip up iron sights at the moment.May add a better glass on my LWRC in the future.I know Bullitt Firearms in BA keeps both in stock so comparing the two side by side might give you a better idea.

Awesome! I went to check out BP Outfitters, nice place, a lot of quality firearms and definitely a place to do business with. I will check out Bullitt Firearms tomorrow! Thank you for the heads up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom