M&P Pistol Give Away - Officer Chad Peery Fund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csiedmond1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50/50 is the way to go, helping out an injured officer and his family is AWESOME no matter what those others think. If they don't like it, they can donate elsewhere and not be included in this community effort....

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, thanks to this thread I'm thinking of designing an Internet raffle system that's a little less awkward than an Excel spreadsheet. Three birds, one stone!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of your work? It might help get people excited about donating.

Yup, in my sig.

At first I missed that this was a 50/50 deal, I had thought that 100% would go to Officer Perry and I began to reconsider my offer, however, I gave my word, and I'll honor it. If the person who wins would like to donate MORE in lieu to make up for the difference, that would be great. I would like to see money go to him and his family.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50/50 is the way to go, helping out an injured officer and his family is AWESOME no matter what those others think. If they don't like it, they can donate elsewhere and not be included in this community effort....

I think that the people that are concerned with the 50/50 thing are those that would like to see 100% go to Officer Perry and not to a match.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand where people could want 100% to the Peery Fund - but we were up front and honest from the beginning that it was a 50/50 split b/w the Peery Fund and the Match Sponsor. We do appreciate your support and I will be sending you another PM

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand where people could want 100% to the Peery Fund - but we were up front and honest from the beginning that it was a 50/50 split b/w the Peery Fund and the Match Sponsor. We do appreciate your support and I will be sending you another PM

Replied to your PM, no worries here, the misunderstanding was mine, not y'all's! Just let me come shoot with the big boys! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom