m&p

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an m&p 40c today and I'm becoming a huge fan! Haven't got to shoot it yet, but it has great ergonomics for a compact pistol. The interchangeable palms are "handy". pun intended!:laugh6:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted to buy one. I'd bet they're tough and reliable. Love smith revolvers and this is the first smith auto I've even considered. The only thing is everytime I pick one up all the lumps and bumps are in the wrong place for my hand. I've tried them with the small, medium, and large backstaps and it's just not right for my hand. A gun salesman I know talked me into holding an HK P30. That was perfection for me. Every curve and bump was in the perfect place (why did Megan Fox just come to mind?). It took me a while but I did buy one. And oh yes, when I'm shooting it the price doesn't seem bad at all. I just really wish the M&P would have worked out for me because I believe they're a durn fine pistols from one of the top makers in the world. I still may pick up a used one some day just to have; I like them that much.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my M&P 9c.

A few weeks ago, I had a thought in my head about trading off my M&P for a Glock 26. That is until I got to shoot a G26 and my M&P together for some side by side comparison.
Lets just say I'll be keeping my M&P.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my M&P 9c.

A few weeks ago, I had a thought in my head about trading off my M&P for a Glock 26. That is until I got to shoot a G26 and my M&P together for some side by side comparison.

I am fortunate to have a couple of M&P's and have had a similar experience with Glock pistols... Both pistols are excelent combat handguns, accurate and very reliable. One fits my hand and the other does not. I've put quite a few rounds through my M&P9 in competition and for the production division I wouldn't trade it!

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im really thinking about an M&P myself. I believe ill like it a ton better than my issued GLOCK. but that's the thing,... it's my ISSUED glock,,, im sort of forced to carry it..

side my side i like the feel of the M&P, it fits my hand better, i like the trigger better... the only think I like Glock better is the extended slide and mag releases.. which might be available for the M&P

I still might pick one up for non-official use, just trying to get over the STI Trojan and 686 I've already bought this year...

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got rid of my G27 after buying a S&W MP40c which then prompted me to buy a matching MP9c as well.

I love both of them and have no issues with how either of them shoot. Heck I just did trigger jobs on both of mine and the triggers are now buttery smooth.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my M&P 9c.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty telling about how different people really are better with different handguns. Mr T was thinking about switching over to a G26 and I was thinking about switching to a M&P9c.

After shooting a few mags through each, he realized that he much preferred the M&P9c, and I realized that I much preferred the G26. For me, Glocks are like laser beams. It's almost like I can't miss with them. It's the same for Mr T and M&Ps. It's all about individual tastes and what "works".

Latest posts

Top Bottom