MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not blaming you, I am attempting to chip away that blackness surrounding your withered compassion.

It's funny to me how you used a reference on a movie about how a criminal enterprise was used to inflict untold damage and destruction to the American way of life.
reminds me of the gov ...and churchs.....toss in some corrupt business

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
reminds me of the gov ...and churchs.....toss in some corrupt business
Indeed those are places of influence used to control your reactions and others.

Boycot them in your own way, or even ask others how or if they do so you can form a community and gain more influence to change the system.

Use actual examples of triumph to gain traction, don't use a movie reference to get your point across...it shows laziness and trolling.

You are better than that, we all are better than that. It is why WE must work together to change it.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it won't be long to when Biden and his border polices drag our country down to level that they are leaving so there will be no incentive to come here.

Last edited:

mikkyc

Marksman
Reaction score
Let me get this right.

You know this? You have seen this process with your own eyes and not via camera lens and conservative reporting?

50k?

You think these people pay that amount because someone told you that?

These people the ones seeking a new life, they don't even have luggage. Now granted that Chinese, and Russian interests likely do pay the cartels in some way.

Do you know what the process is to migrate legally? Because no one else does. No path to citizenship like you were told there was.

That poem by the way is what your ancestors likely saw when they got here, because unless you are pure American Indian, which I doubt you are....then afford the ability to become something.
I call BS on this. I came in USA LEGALLY!! And I am citizen since 1994. My wife came here in 2013. she's a citizen too now. Stop spreading left propaganda here. Illegals come here for pure economical reasons, adn they get everything for free, financed by our tax money.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call BS on this. I came in USA LEGALLY!! And I am citizen since 1994. My wife came here in 2013. she's a citizen too now. Stop spreading left propaganda here. Illegals come here for pure economical reasons, adn they get everything for free, financed by our tax money.
Thank you for coming here legally to become an American and not just use us. How are you liking it so far? Are you residing here in Oklahoma?

I find that a lot of people that come here legally are extremely patriotic and know our history well. Better than some that are born here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom